Sunday, August 28, 2011

Get Ready! To those who have not become a follower..

Hey everyone.. To those who are following this far, Thank you. It has been lots of work getting this site up and going and keeping up with it.. Its hard enough to do all these projects, and then... to talk about it.. lol But thats the part I enjoy. I would really love for this site to get bigger and become a site that creative souls and those looking for crafts, or inspiration can come and get those ideas.
I hope all of these projects have inspired you to get creative. I wanted to let you know that once I hit 30 followers I plan on doing a giveaway.. And to give a little hint to what that may be here is a pic.. Fun and so cute!! I love distressing... ANYTHING!! So tell your friends and follow along.. Here is a small hint of what the giveaway will be!! Thanks everyone for your support and kind words!

I am loving this blue lagoon color from Rustoleum. (Sneek Peek)

No comments:

Post a Comment