Saturday, August 6, 2011

Great find..

I had an amazing find on Craigslist a few weeks ago. For those of you who know me, this is a typical norm to find EVERYTHING on Craigslist. I have an obsession with not paying full price for anything! So this week I found an amazing Coffee Table for $20! $20!!? Can you believe it! It was in pretty decent shape too. It was a cherry stained table, which I had other plans for that. I was so excited to get to work on the table that I forgot to take a before picture, but here are some between and final pics!
After sanding and priming
Painted with Vintage Cream and an oops sample jar of grey blue from Lowe's.
Distressed a bit and glazed over it with Valspar antiquing glaze in black.
This table really added to the living room. Its a better
balance of size compared to our ottoman before, and with a price you just cant beat, $20 for the table, $1 for the oops paint, antique white paint had on hand, $8 for antiquing glaze = $29. Dont mind the bare wood french door. We just put that up for our "to be" walk in pantry. Cant wait! But still looking for ideas on color of paint!! Love the inspiration of these pictures! What to do..??? Hmmm...

By Decor Pad
By Trove Interiors
By Cooking up Style
Love the pantry wall paper.. Ideas!!??
Let me know what you think... Come back and Ill post about my next find I just picked up..

No comments:

Post a Comment