Thursday, February 16, 2012

Office Update

HEYYYY!!!

For those of you that have been following my office redo.. Here are a few updates. Its a work in progress (what project isn't)

What do they (husband) say??? Oh... Its never finished, is it??

Nope.. Thats the correct answer..

So here are some updates..

We finished the hutch last time I posted about the office.. Love that hutch and the color is amazing!
Finding little decor pieces for that is difficult.. I want pretty girly things and then I know I need to incorporate some neutral and manly items...  Happy medium I guess, right??
Fits perfectly and love the color and storage.. Dont mind the baseboards (its on the To-do list)


Old books that have the same color scheme as the room
of course, fire accessories
I thought this little bird was darling


Put up the new curtains.. And guess what they were DIY!! Painted curtains.. yes sirrreee!! For $14 I couldnt pass that up.. no way!


And they add some drama and pattern into the room!
Here is my little message/computer area.. I am thinking of switching out the desk tho.. Well see. I love this one but hmmm.. I love love love this one I redid last week!!! The pattern would be amazing in this room! What do you think?

Painted the walls. Manhattan Tan by Behr.. Love it!  So refreshing yet neutral for any possible patterns I want to bring in.

~To Do List~

 Finish painting the base boards and trim
Add a calendar to my memo wall and some pictures
Find a rug
Get a new reading chair
Add a funky pattern pillow
Reading lamp
Chandelier
Wall art pieces


That should hopefully do it.. But the basics are down after I finish these baseboards. Then its accessorizing... yay!! favorite part! But till then I am so in love with our own little office, reading nook, craft room. Its a wonderful place for the hubby to study, me to craft and read while he is studying.. and a place for all our stuff that goes along with it.

Loving it so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment