Sunday, December 4, 2011

Some more checked off the "To Do" list

As some of you read I had a long to do list for crafts and holiday decor on my previous post.. Well I happened to conquer some of them with a much needed ladies craft night! (a little help from the hubs with the kids, Thanks honey!)
Check it out.

Ruffle Pillows- Check!

Wrag garland- Check!

Stockings- Check! Those pics will be up shortly! I want to show them hung and not sadly laying down on a table waiting to be hung.. Poor things.. They deserve to be seen!
 Well..
ok..
Sneak Peek!




Christmas Tree painted by my little angel! Love it! and love pinterest for the idea!!

And a peek at our Christmas tree!
Please don't look at the paint in the back.. I was waiting for Mr. S to get home so he could move the tree!

We are completely getting in the holiday spirit this year! LOVE every second of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment